Thank you for your interest in our store! We are always looking for fresh stock from YOUR closet. Turn those unworn gifts or neglected items into money.
What we’re looking for:
Labels we like: Ann Taylor/Loft, BCBG, White House Black Market, Chicos, The Limited/Express, Cache’, BEBE, Coldwater Creek…
To begin, gather your items and follow these steps:
- Contact the store (email or call 505-298-4099) to arrange an appointment to review your items.
- Hang your clean items on hangers to make review easier.
- The evaluator will greet you and invite you to browse while she reviews your items. If it is your first time, we will take your basic contact information to open your contract.
- If we’ve found compatible items, the evaluator will process your items and provide you with an inventory list and contract for first time consignors.
- We accept seasonal clothing and accessories by appointment
- We accept name brand labels and styles within 2 seasons
- We accept cleaned clothing items on hangers
- Items will be on the store floor for 90 days
- Items left after the 90 days may be donated and become property of the store if you do not call to arrange a pickup time
- Items may be discounted up to 20% after each 30 day period
- You will receive 40% of FINAL sale price or you can choose to receive 50% in store credit.
- Balances of $25 or more will be paid by check on the 10th of each month. Balances of less than $25 will be paid on the 10th after the 90 day contract if there are no available items on account. $1 service fee for checks
- Understand our policies fully and ask questions if needed.
- Note your various contract end dates.
- Contact us on or before the contract end date to arrange for pickup of your unsold items to avoid having items donated.
We look forward to developing an ongoing relationship with you as a consignor and perhaps a customer! Please contact our store via email or phone (505-298-4099) to schedule a consultation.